Imagine five night's of breathtaking sunsets over the Indian Ocean. Enjoy the serenity of Cable Beach Club with our Five Night Summer Stay for only $999. Package includes - Five nights' in a Garden View Studio - Daily breakfast for two at Sunset Bar & Grill - Bottle of sparkling wine in room on arrival - Four x $25 dining vouchers to be used at any of the resort's four restaurants - Four x $30 Chahoya Spa by L'Occitane vouchers - 2 for 1 Willie Creek Pearl Farm Tour - $50 store voucher to the Willie Creek Pearl Farm Showroom - Return Broome airport transfersLearn more
Share a photo of who you’d like to reconnect with at Cable Beach Club using the hashtag #reconnectatcablebeachclub and tagging us @cablebeachclub for an additional entry.
Name of Promotion: Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa | 30th Anniversary
Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa on behalf of Hawaiian Investments Pty Ltd.
Entries into the competition close at 12:00 AWST on Friday 31 August 2018.
All winners will be drawn no later than Wednesday 5 September 2018 and will be notified via email and/or social media accounts. The promoters reserve the right to extend the competition period and prize claim date/time without notice.
Prize Claim Date and Time
Prize must be claimed by Friday 30 November 2018. If the prize is not claimed by the deadline, the prize will be forfeited and competition void.
The Prize will be available for redemption via www.cablebeachclub.com or by contacting our reservations team on 1800 188 099.
During the Competition Period;
Entrants will complete their personal details and submit via entry page on cablebeachclub.com
* All Entrants must ensure that their entries are received by the Promoters during the Competition Period. The Promoters take no responsibility for any late or misdirected entry or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
* Any costs associated with accessing the Competition website are the responsibility of the person seeking access to the relevant entry portal and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
Maximum Number of Entries
Entrants may only enter the competition once. Multiple entries will be deemed invalid. Entries which are incomplete will be deemed invalid.
Entrants are eligible to double their chances of winning by sharing a photo on their Facebook or Instagram channel using the hashtag #recnnectatcablebeachclub and by tagging @cablebeachclub.
Winners will be selected at random by the promoters.
Prize Details – Total Prize Pool
There are (100) one hundred prizes to be won, as follows:
Each package is valued at $652AUD per package
The total prize pool is valued at $65,400AUD total prize pool
Additional General Competition Terms and Conditions
Prize is subject to availability. Valid for direct bookings only. One prize available per winner. Valid for the following travel dates; Friday 1 February until Sunday 3 February, Friday 8 February until Sunday 10 February, Friday 15 February until Sunday 17 February, Friday 22 February until Sunday 24 February 2019. Prize must be redeemed by Friday 30 November 2018 via booking online through cablebeachclub.com or direct with our reservations team.
* No prize is transferable or exchangeable, nor can it be redeemed for cash. In the event for any reason a winner does not take an element of any prize at the time stipulated by the Promoters then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied for that element of the prize.
* Entrants must not be an employee of (or spouse, parent, child or sibling, whether full, half, step or by adoption, of an employee of) the Promoters or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the competition.
* All information submitted must not be;
o Misleading or deceptive
o Obscene or offensive
o Unsuitable for people under the age of 18
o Off-topic, or
o Negatively impact on the Promoters' brand (as determined by the Promoters).
o Entries that breach the above listed content entry restrictions may be deemed invalid, at the Promoters' sole and absolute discretion.
* Any photos, videos or other material submitted as part of this Promotion may be modified, altered or deleted by the Promoters in its absolute discretion.
* By entering this Promotion, entrants grant to the Promoters a nonexclusive, Australia wide, royalty free, transferable licence to use and exploit any material submitted as part of their entry, for the purposes of conducting and promoting this Promotion and for the purpose of advertising and marketing the Promoters in all media now known or later devised, in perpetuity.
All winners will be asked to redeem their prize by booking via cablebeachclub.com or by contacting the reservations team at Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa. Prizes will be redeemed through the use of a promotion code which is only eligible for use by the winner(s). Any bookings submitted by an individual that is not a winner, will be forfeit.
Terms of Entry
* The Promoters accept no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoters have no control over communications networks or services, the Internet, or computer or telephone networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoters are not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
* This is a game of chance and a winner will be chosen at random by the promoters.
* All entries and materials submitted to the Promoters in connection with this competition (in any form, including without limitation in hard copy or electronic form), become the property of the Promoters and each entrant warrants that it has the right to transfer these things to the Promoters.
* The prize/s are specified in the Prize Details. The total prize pool is specified in the Total Prize Pool section of the Schedule.
* Where a prize involves the winner:
* If the prize includes vouchers, all vouchers are valid until the voucher expiry date as specified on the voucher or by the provider of the voucher. Vouchers are subject to the conditions stipulated by the provider of the voucher. Vouchers cannot be redeemed for further vouchers.
* The Promoters may, at its discretion, require any person taking any prize to be 18 years of age or over, or if a person is under the age of 18, require that that person be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian while taking the prize.
* The Promoters may in its absolute discretion prohibit an entrant's participation in this competition, cancel a prize or otherwise cease to provide any benefit of a prize to a winner and their companion/s if the entrant or the winner (or their companion/s), in the opinion of the Promoters, is under the influence of alcohol or any other drug, behaves aggressively or offensively, or behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoters.
* Entrants must, at the Promoters' request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding this competition or the winning of any prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoters and its related bodies corporate using their name and image in promotional material. Without limitation, entrants consent to being broadcast, filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded without compensation while participating in this competition and they consent to the Promoters repeating any such broadcast, film or other recording at any time.
* If an entrant is unable to or refuses or fails to take part in any element of this competition or a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these terms, the Promoters reserve the right to discard that entrant's entry and proceed as if that entrant had not entered the competition.
* Prizes and participation in this competition are subject to any conditions imposed by the supplier or organiser of the prize, as applicable.
* The Promoters and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
* The Promoters may require the winner/s to provide identification as requested by the Promoters including (without limitation) proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoters' discretion.
* If due to any reason whatsoever the Promoters become aware after an entrant has won a prize that the entrant has not complied with these terms, that entrant will have no entitlement to the prize, even if the Promoters have announced them as a winner and that entrant will be required, at the direction of the Promoters, to return, refund or otherwise make restitution of the prize.
* The Promoters may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any or all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these terms, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
* No prize is transferable or exchangeable, nor can it be redeemed for cash. In the event for any reason a winner does not take an element of any prize at the time stipulated by the Promoters then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied for that element of the prize. The Promoters accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoters may substitute for that prize another item of equal value as determined by the Promoters.
* If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, telephone network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoters, the Promoters may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
* Without limiting any other paragraph, the Promoters may at its discretion amend any aspect of this competition or of these terms.
* To successfully enter the competition, the entrant must submit their own details. If an entry is submitted on behalf of a participant by a third party, that that entry will be deemed invalid. The Promoters may reject an entry if it reasonably forms the opinion that the entry has been made using automated entry means or by use of a computer entry service.
* The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoters for the purpose of conducting this competition. By entering this competition, entrants consent to the storage of their personal information on the databases of the Promoters and its related bodies corporate and competition partners, and the Promoters and its related bodies corporate and competition partners, may use this information for future promotional and marketing purposes regarding their products and services including contacting entrants via electronic messaging. The Promoters may disclose entrants' personal information to its competition partners and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with entrants.
* Unless the contrary intention appears, a reference in these terms or the Schedule or in any advertisement relating to this Competition to Australian dollars, dollars, AUD$ or $ is a reference to the lawful currency of Australia.