We are currently seeking to appoint a Part Time Payroll Officer to join our resort based HR team.
- End to end accurate processing of fortnightly payroll
- Maintenance of employee records
- Processing of new starters and terminations
- Processing of superannuation, payroll tax, worker's compensation, etc.
- Ensuring all payroll information and documentation received is accurate and complete
- Ensuring processes and procedures are followed
- Maintaining strict confidentiality of employee information
You must have:
- Proven experience in a full function payroll position
- Experience using Time Target and Wage Easy advantage
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organisational and Time Management ability
- Able to work autonomously and build relationships
- Desire to collaborate with colleagues in a close-knit team
If this matches your experience, and you're looking for a part-time role, please apply today!